Monday, November 1, 2010

Rocky Horror Glee Show

Rocky Horror Picture Show has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. I know most people (like my friend who saw it this weekend) thinks it's weird and creepy and they don't get what it's even about. But I love it. So when I heard Glee, the show that's ruined some of my favorite songs, was going to do it for their Halloween special, I was sorta pissed. Glee ruined some amazing songs, and now they're doing Rocky Horror?! Naturally, I had to watch it to see what they did. And all I have to say is overall, they didn't do half bad. I thought that it would be destroyed, but it was actually fairly decent. So kudos to you Glee, and thanks for not ruining Rocky Horror for me.

*This is all opinion, I'm sorry if there are any Gleeks that are reading this.

1 comment:

  1. You never know what to expect when watching a spin off of a movie/tv show. Its the same thing with song covers. There have been several times where I would listen to the original, and then hear a cover from another artist and be like what did they do to this song? Although, sometimes the ones that you think will turn out bad end up really good and you end up liking both versions.

    ReplyDelete